Monday 12 December 2011

Lip Sync progression!

I've managed to finally finish my Lip syncing work, which I haven't posted much on, but after taking some recordings, I decided on taking a secret recording of my friend shane (I asked him if I could use it, don't worry!). After cutting down the clip, I made some quick sketches of a scottish character, to go with his accent.

After building a simple wire armature, I built on top of it with plasticine, the design changed a bit, and I decided I didn't need the feet or the back, as they wouldn't be seen.

The background is simply two pieces of card, one blue, one green, with a bit cut out to make it look like mountains. I wanted it to be simple so not to distract from the character.

So here is my final animation, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment