Thursday, 26 January 2012

Set almost built!

It's been a lazy few weeks during christmas, but I've gotten stuck back into the set to finish it. With the ease into university again at the start of term, it has given me plenty of time to get it done.

 After me, shane and dan finished glueing on the final pieces of the set, we continued painting, and me Dan and Lily got a fully dark brown coat on, which worked very nicely.

Once the dark colour had dried, me and Dan moved on to the dry-brushing, which was finished quite quickly but took a few days of labour! We then made the archway over the main area, and gunked it overnight. 

Since this last photo, the set has been completed, and props are now in progress. I personally am producing a glue pot to be used. Let's hope it comes out nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment